This is His hand extended for you.

Find A Topic

Monday, July 9, 2012

loneliness.

Lately, I've been feeling lonely all the time. Even when there's lots of people "around" me. I don't really have lots of friends. Most of my time is spent alone, looking through my Facebook feed at my "friends" pictures, just wishing that I could take part in the activities and hang out with them, if only I had one friend. But really, I do. 

Jesus is always there for me. He is my friend when no one else is. Matthew 28:20 says, "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." When you think you're alone and you have nobody, think about Jesus. Think about how alone He felt when he was being put on the cross to die for us. God is always there for us, he will never leave us. He will always be our friend, no matter what.

Reading: Hebrews 13:5; Matthew 28:20; and Psalm 68:6
Reflecting:
-What do you do when you are feeling lonely?
-How does it make you feel knowing that you're never truly alone with God? 

No comments:

Post a Comment