This is His hand extended for you.

Find A Topic

Saturday, April 28, 2012

I am the Vine

20120428-195627.jpg

One thing I let myself forget sometimes is how much I need God. I am 18 and I tend to think I'm invincible, when in all reality I am not. I am far from and without God I am nothing. I need God and I need his word in many ways to be able function and more specifically, function as He would want me too. I am so thankful that God has given me His word and His hand and hasn't kept anything from me. I think God tries so hard to be friends with each and every one of us and some people do better with this then others.
Today's reading is my absolute favorite in the entire Bible. I feel such a connection to it and I feel like God is speaking right to me when I read it.
Reading:
John 15:1-17
Reflect:
-Do you keep in mind that you need God to be truly good?
-Do you think of God as a friend or rather a master?
-Do you truly try to love everyone, even people you feel deserve to be hated?

No comments:

Post a Comment